Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inspiration from the Best in the Biz!

You ever wonder what sets the top wedding professionals apart from the rest? I think I know the key - it's to admit that you NEVER stop learning! I just returned from a rapid-fire, 2-day Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) conference that left me amazed, refreshed, humbled...the list goes on. But most of all it inspired me to keep working to be the best. I think that every vendor or person that you hire to touch your wedding should continue to learn via professional organizations and training, no matter how long they've been in the business. Nobody ever knows it all, so what better way to keep improving than to network with and learn from your colleagues. I loved the fact that the speakers also sat in on other classes, learning along with the rest of the attendees. So make sure to consider this when hiring anybody - because I'm convinced that this is going to make a difference in your wedding experience! Happy planning!

No comments: