Sunday, April 5, 2009

We do it for the LOVE!

Well, I just completed my first 2-week wedding planning bonanza! I have to admit, there were a lot of details to be done and very little time, but the challenge of it all kept me going to make this wedding the best it could be. Jaime and Aaron are friends of friends, and they had some really fun and quirky ideas, so I just really wanted to do a good job for them and make all these ideas a reality. And you know what? It was quite possibly the hardest I've ever worked on a wedding day - but at the end of the night I was in good spirits and smiling. Because I got the greatest compliment possible - the bride and groom telling me it was the best wedding ever, everything was perfect, and that they couldn't have done it without me. And the cutest thank you note on a piece of coloring book paper - appropriately quirky just like they are. How could one not smile at that love! And their love for each other was so apparent, it just makes you want to keep on packing and cleaning up into the night. Because it's so worth it. I think us wedding planners...well, we do it for the LOVE! Stay tuned for pictures of this fabulously fun affair.

No comments: