Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Simply Wed {Recent Press}


Well, it's always an honor to be featured in the press...and this is a prime example of how very varied that press can be (and as long as it's positive, it's all good in my book!).

Get Married Media, a national, tri-media wedding planning resource that reaches passionate brides on television (WeTV), online GetMarried.com and in print (Get Married magazine), recently put out a request for wonderful same-sex weddings. Of course, I had to let them know about Nancy & Deana from 07.04.09...they seemed a good match for this particular publication.

I got the news this past week that they had been selected to be featured on the GetMarried.com Blog. They Made a lovely mood board, which you can check out HERE!

The second publication is a little closer to home, courtesy of some very good friends, and the proud owners of local self-serve dog wash and bakery The Soggy Doggy. They ventured into business around the same time as I did, making my love for this chain of boutiques especially sweet. Owner David called me one day and asked if I might allow my recent article on "Dogs in Weddings" to be published in their monthly newsletter. Hey, why not?! The newsletter goes out to hundreds of doggie parents in the area! Make sure to check them out!!

No comments: